• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

MSNBC caught in a lie?

MJM

Sweet, terrible freedom
That is REmarkbley awkward. I even feel REbad for poor ole REMitt on how REAwkward this whole thing is.

MJM

Sweet, terrible freedom
Not sure what part of it is the lie anyways. I think alls they were trying to say was how utterly enthusiastic the crowd was when Romney started cheerleading, was embarrasing and awkward.

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
Not sure what part of it is the lie anyways. I think alls they were trying to say was how utterly enthusiastic the crowd was when Romney started cheerleading, was embarrasing and awkward.

Really? You couldn't pick out the lie? :(

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It could be just some crappy studio assistant that typed in "RYAN" because that's what HE thought they were saying, couldn't it?

MJM

Sweet, terrible freedom
who cares what the crowd was saying, the story was about Romney trying to cheerlead and everyone looking at him like he was trying to convince them the Earth was 6000 years old. An uncomfortable silence.
That is the story, not what the crowd was cheering and what the type said.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
who cares what the crowd was saying, the story was about Romney trying to cheerlead and everyone looking at him like he was trying to convince them the Earth was 6000 years old. An uncomfortable silence.
Onto the belittling. :naw:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
that might be your story, not what I saw.

Looked to ME like he was trying to include his running mate in the festivities and get the crowd excited about Ryan.

Justin

Damn.
VIP
You could have a job waiting for you at MSNBC anytime you wanted.

MJM

Sweet, terrible freedom
that might be your story, not what I saw.

Looked to ME like he was trying to include his running mate in the festivities and get the crowd excited about Ryan.
I don't disagree, but...

looked like he was trying to get the crowd excited about X and it only produced an awkward silent non enthused embarrassing few seconds.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I don't disagree, but...

looked like he was trying to get the crowd excited about X and it only produced an awkward silent non enthused embarrassing few seconds.
well that just means he sucks at public speaking...this is no shock when compared to Obama.

MJM

Sweet, terrible freedom
well that just means he sucks at public speaking...this is no shock when compared to Obama.
how do you mean compared to Obama?

and let me refine my point a bit more. They were saying Romney wanted to campaign with Ryan to inject some enthusiasm int the campaign. Then his cheerleading was a dud, ie non enthusiastic response.