• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Name Changes

Deere1

And Joe, If a guy plowed more vagina that me I wouldn't call him gay. I got more in 2009 that you have in a lifetime. :)

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
And Joe, If a guy plowed more vagina that me I wouldn't call him gay. I got more in 2009 that you have in a lifetime. :)
It doesn't matter how many women you slept with, in fact the more you slept with I'd say the better the chance you're gay- and you are using the number of women you bed as some sort of rationalization to yourself that you aren't gay. "I can't be gay, I slept with 12 women this year." Keep telling yourself that. There are millions of gay men who sleep with women, even get married and have kids... they're still gay- just not honest.

Deere1

It doesn't matter how many women you slept with, in fact the more you slept with I'd say the better the chance you're gay- and you are using the number of women you bed as some sort of rationalization to yourself that you aren't gay. "I can't be gay, I slept with 12 women this year." Keep telling yourself that. There are millions of gay men who sleep with women, even get married and have kids... they're still gay- just not honest.
I have no interest in same sex relationships. If you swing that way that's your business Joe, Nor do I have a problem with it.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Your history of violence and crime, especially to women further scream to latent homosexuality... to say nothing about posting a cock picture to a forum you know is 90% male. I'd say you're probably our gayest member since Tommy the transsexual.

Deere1

Your history of violence and crime, especially to women further scream to latent homosexuality... to say nothing about posting a cock picture to a forum you know is 90% male. I'd say you're probably our gayest member since Tommy the transsexual.
I have nothing against women. I think you are the one withholding a hatred towards them. I have nothing but love for the sex I am naturally attracted to... For one I think I am truly blessed to have two women in my life that love me even with my recent fawk ups.

Maybe you're upset because even when you were able to walk women never viewed you as date material, Or gave you compliments when you went out. Who's fault is that YOU let yourself go? I workout daily and take pride in my appearance... Thus having women ringing up my items going out of the way to have a convo with me. :)

From what Mike explained was... You ate yourself into the hospital. :shrug:

Last edited:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I have nothing against women. I think you are the one withholding a hated towards them. I have nothing but love for the sex I am naturally attracted to... For one I think I am truly blessed to have two women in my life that love me even with my recent fawk ups.

Maybe you're upset because even when you were able to walk women never viewed you as date material, Or gave you compliments when you went out. Who's fault is that YOU let yourself go? I workout daily and take pride in my appearance... Thus having women ringing up my items going out of the way to have a convo with me. :)

From what Mike explained was... You ate yourself into the hospital. :shrug:
Oh that's right, you're always working out in the gym... Like every other gay man in this country.

Nothing gay about that, right? :ghey:

Deere1

Joe have you ever got done working out and flexed your muscles in front of the mirror and said... "fawk yeah!"