• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

networked forums...

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
i think it was the right thing to try, in and of itself, it should work.. or could work... at what, i'm not fully sure, but it should of had the effect of increasing interest or traffic or whatever positive factor you had in mind in adding that feature

at this point though, the only thing i see being proven is how cool this place actually is, in contrast to what looks like some lamer than shit collections of retards that are actually other forums... if that was the goal, congrats, that worked... otherwise, the places added look pretty f'ing queer... perhaps actually hanging there would speak otherwise, but from this side, it really seems like a fail, because of them, not us

i guess there's an option to turn networked forums off?? i think i'm there, even for free, and even with not much better to do, they really detract from the bit of fun i have here so.. anyhow, not that anyone is supposed to give two shits, but i'm out on this.. if there's a switch i can find, its going click

anyways, all i wanted to say was you get an A for affert, i'm glad you tried

(posting this in the help forum, didn't want to parade it up as an OT thread but i expect some all topic feedback will ensue by accident...)

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
The other forums really do make it evident that the class of poster here (even the liberals) is substantially higher.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
You can turn off the Network Forum (well at least remove it from All Topic.) You can go back anytime by manually viewing the Network Forum directly.

It has its ups and downs, this week has definitely been a down, I got a little bored of Soyl's big-al AEs talking to each other myself... but on slow weekends at least it provides some content.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Jeebusr, nobody fvcking asked... STFU already... Can I have TC enabled in my thread pls?

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
If you pay up your $2 a month you get troll control. :jew:

well I had plunked down like 22 bucks or somethign like that.. i dun remember having TC :(

oh well, my loss i guess... i disabled the network forums instead... should the jizzfest squirt their way back in the main line here, i'll just tack em onto the IL and be done with it

say, how much to be a mod and get to fawk with users OTN style :D:D:D

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
well I had plunked down like 22 bucks or somethign like that.. i dun remember having TC :(

oh well, my loss i guess... i disabled the network forums instead... should the jizzfest squirt their way back in the main line here, i'll just tack em onto the IL and be done with it

say, how much to be a mod and get to fawk with users OTN style :D:D:D
Troll Control probably wasn't re-invented until after your subscription expired...

There is a $5000 a day subscription available if you want to become a JUOT admin for the day.

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
I finally had to disable them myself just now. I could not take Tooters inane drivel one second longer.