• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Official 2012 JUOT World Series Pick Contest

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
This is the official entry thread for the 2012 JUOT World Series Pick contest.

The winner will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card (by email).

To enter simply pick the name of a baseball team you think will win the 2012 World Series.

Enter the full team name- Enter both the team name AND city. So "New York Yankees" rather than just "New York" or "Yankees."

First valid entry for a team reserves that team- no one else may choose that team.

Only the first entry from a user counts.

If you happen to submit the same team name at the same time as someone else the first person who submitted it gets it. Edit your post to another team ASAP.

After the initial rush on this dies down editing will be locked in the thread to prevent changes.

Decision of the judges (me) is final.

Open to all other JUOT users, mods, and admins.

Please keep other discussion to a minimum in this thread- it is ONLY for entries to the contest.

You must be a member in good stranding at the time the prize is awarded. If the member who picks the correct winner is banned or otherwise unreachable or not in good standing the prize will go to the World Series losing team. If both are banned or not available I will pick a system using either random coin toss, random.org, and/or team stats to pick a new winner.

MJM

Sweet, terrible freedom
whatever happened to that girl who used to run the baseball pool? I forget her name but there's a pic of her and Louis Anderson in a bar.