• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Official Superbowl Predictions Thread

Ralph

VIP
The Iranian military has infiltrated the Mexican cartels and will launch a missile from Nogales, obliterating the stadium mid-3rd quarter, allowing the optimal outcome: neither of these shitty teams will win.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The Iranian military has infiltrated the Mexican cartels and will launch a missile from Nogales, obliterating the stadium mid-3rd quarter, allowing the optimal outcome: neither of these shitty teams will win.
LOL... I was originally going to say something similar - first Superbowl in history not to be played to completion due to outside event- but then I thought I was being too pessimistic.

John in MA

They see me rollin'
VIP
Something that gets lost in all the talk is that the Patriots performed worse in the AFC championship with the deflated balls. It was a close game until the refs reinflated them.

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
Something that gets lost in all the talk is that the Patriots performed worse in the AFC championship with the deflated balls. It was a close game until the refs reinflated them.
nothing got lost, they cheated and got caught.

Then smug ass bill and tom act like they didn't even know footballs have air in them.

**** the deflatriots. :fu:

VTkipTJ

now selling tinfoil hats
VIP
Brady throws 3 picks

gets hurt in the 3rd quarter

Patriots are banned from the 2015 season for deflategate

or at least i can wish

wank

unknown entity
VIP
I predict ill avoid watching at all costs And dont find commercials worth watching Why you ask because i no matter how nifty they are i dont need another 30 sec of propaganda and product pushing Take from my life

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Just hope for a good game AND for all the out of town people to gtfo. Lol
You guys are getting hammered with events this year.

Super Bowl

Pro Bowl

Phx Open

2 college bowl games

and then all the other usual bs (Spring Training is around the corner :shush:)

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I predict ill avoid watching at all costs And dont find commercials worth watching Why you ask because i no matter how nifty they are i dont need another 30 sec of propaganda and product pushing Take from my life
RAAR!!! :sumo:

Pats will come out strong, Hawks defense will start figuring it out and turn the game around late 2nd or early 3rd, Hawks will come from behind and take the lead early 4th and end with a 10 point win.