• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Oh my god... My long lost childhood Lego collection has been found!

mcatdtJEEP

Thank you, Leg_o_prey. Your registration is now complete.

You may now proceed to edit your Profile in order to fill in additional personal details about yourself, or you could modify your Options to customize your browsing experience of this site. If you would rather do these things later, you can do so by following the links around the site to your User Control Panel.

Alternatively, you can simply go back to the Forums and start posting in threads.
:poofey:

:music:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
BriX as in Bricks... but BricksUnlimited was taken and the owner hasn't responded to my question on if it was for sale. (it is unused.)

Kevin

Not in the 'In' Crowd
VIP
Joe, I voted for your blue Bird Of Prey with a shark fin Shark ship. ;) Feel free to cross post over at the sci-fi site to drum up some more votes.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Joe, I voted for your blue Bird Of Prey with a shark fin Shark ship. ;) Feel free to cross post over at the sci-fi site to drum up some more votes.
Thanks Kevin. :D

Yes, unfortunately Lego doesn't have the license for Star Trek ships so the "Astro Shark" is in no way based on a a Star Trek ship, especially a Klingon one.

LEGO Ideas - Astro Shark

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Had to BTT in honor of the new forum... We're about 85% done cleaning the Legos from the garbage can- the dirtiest were left for last. It is slow going with a lot of pieces needing individual attention.

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
I have several of the little sets ( less than $5 supplemental sets) in a box in the storage room... had them staged on one of my file cabinets at the previous company. They never made it to the "new" office- it has been 17 years. I should dig them out.