• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Pawn Stars spin-off... Pawnography

John

Transplant
VIP
This season is great. So was last season. The last season of Top Gear UK was terrible. I could hardly watch it.

Top Gear USA is kinda like the original Top Gear was when it first came out. It sucked. However, now that they are friends its much better.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
This season is great. So was last season. The last season of Top Gear UK was terrible. I could hardly watch it.

Top Gear USA is kinda like the original Top Gear was when it first came out. It sucked. However, now that they are friends its much better.
maybe I'll have to give them another try. the only thing I really liked that I saw was Faust trying to drift the bus, that was funny

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium

I'll set it to record, but you'd better not be ****ing with me :wtf:

John

Transplant
VIP
I'll set it to record, but you'd better not be ****ing with me :wtf:
I'm not fawking with you, but I already liked Tanner and Rutledge before the show. You can tell that they are actually friends now and it makes the show better. Last episode was cool for me because most of it was in CO Springs and I recognized or had been to a lot of the places they were.

I started watching Tanner years ago on his show super cars exposed. I also like that he's self taught and worked in CO ski resorts and then taught winter driving classes. Rutledge is from Senoia and was the class president of the HS I should have gone to (Mcintosh) if my parents didn't send me to private school. Adam can be annoying but he's actually getting a little bit funnier. He doesn't bother me like he used to and I like the cars that he's been picking lately.