• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Quad for sale on Long Island...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Friend of mine is selling a quad...

The bike is a 2002 honda 400ex with many upgrades on it. Has full skid plates, exhaust, carb is jetted, pro taper handle bars, k&n air filter, upgraded rear tires. Bike is really fast and will pull 60mph with me on it. Bike has less than 40 hours on it, I have always serviced it and kept up with it. Need to sell it asap because I bought a hot rod and need the room in the garage now. Looking to get $3000. I have already dropped and lost a lot by dropping the price to 3000 so its firm. I have the letter from Honda indicating that the bike is paid off.
One of those guys that takes exceptional care of everything he owns...

I'd buy it but I have no place to store it yet AND this is way over-powered for someone like me who couldn't imagine going more the 20 mph on one of these things, and even that might be too much for me.