• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Question about the Woot deal of the day thread

Sean Mallory

Legend in my own mind
If I click on an item and the link goes to a newer different item, does that mean its sold out or unavailable now or the price has gone back up? Or can I still buy it but I'm too dumb to figure it out?

Nadeaux

Woot sells one item at a time and usually only one a day. So only the newest item in the thread is avaiable (unless its sold out).

Ralph

VIP
Woot sells one item per day until it is sold out or 11:59 pm central time, whichever comes first.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The above are true but the last couple days have been "Woot Offs" where they sell out the items they have just a few left of the built up over the past month or so. During a "Woot Off" the item may be available for a short time, sometime only a few minutes even.

But in any case if you click on the "Buy" link and it's a different item that deal is over.

Also I recently added all the woot sites to the thread. woot.com is the original. But there is also now sellout.woot, kids.woot, home.woot, wine.woot, and shirt.woot- all of which usually sell 1 item a day but occasionally have woot-offs.