• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Recommend me a bluetoof speaker that is

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
We use the jawbone jambox on our dock. Love it. Though it is not rated waterproof our has seen some rain.

Ralph

VIP

Ralph

VIP
What part of "bluetooth speaker" is unclear? I don't want something that my phone is tethered to - that way if the damn thing goes over or gets smashed, my phone's nowhere near it. I want to be able to keep the phone down below and the speaker on deck.

I got this one for xmas

Wireless Speaker - The Big Turtle Shell by Outdoor Tech

I love it. Battery life seems to last forever even if I use the usb port on it to charge my phone.
That one has promise :beerchug:

I have a bose mini sound link...

runs good. i think you can buy some sort of weather resistant housing on them...i dunno...i am just posting here because I can. and I think I just closed a $500K deal.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
What part of "bluetooth speaker" is unclear? I don't want something that my phone is tethered to - that way if the damn thing goes over or gets smashed, my phone's nowhere near it. I want to be able to keep the phone down below and the speaker on deck.

That one has promise :beerchug:
EAD

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I have a bose mini sound link...

runs good. i think you can buy some sort of weather resistant housing on them...i dunno...i am just posting here because I can. and I think I just closed a $500K deal.

STRAIGHT CASH, HOMEY! :pirate:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Idgaf what you want mongoloid, i give you what you need. Ain't my fault you can't search for your ****ing self

Last edited:

John

Transplant
VIP
My JBL Charge 2+ meets the criteria you mentioned. Very pleased with it and its pretty cheap.

pejeeper

Ninjas need not apply
VIP
TDK Trek Max.
Got a bad rap from crappy batteries in early models, but my replacement (free) battery makes this speaker last all day long. Splash proof too.