• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Remember when I got to run Coors field?

Josh [JU]

Archived
I just got an email from the Avalanche that I get to sit on the bench for the pre-game skate on Saturday. :clapping:

It is through our 4x4 trails stewardship program. :jump:

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Josh [JU]

Archived
For those of us that got here late, would you mind explaining what 'run Coor's Field' means? I assume run the bases?
The coca-cola "game" where you have to run from warning track in left field, put 2nd base on its peg, and get off the field in 20 seconds or something.

I won a jersey. :eyemo:

miwico [JU]

Archived
I just got an email from the Avalanche that I get to sit on the bench for the pre-game skate on Saturday. :clapping:

It is through our 4x4 trails stewardship program. :jump:

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

I got to play broomball at the Pepsi Center. It was Veterans day, I was able to watch them do all of the Drill rehearsal and National Anthem practice, 21 gun salute everything, I felt so special.

Josh [JU]

Archived
I got to play broomball at the Pepsi Center. It was Veterans day, I was able to watch them do all of the Drill rehearsal and National Anthem practice, 21 gun salute everything, I felt so special.
:rockz:

Sounds like I am just a bump on a log for 20 minutes. :D