• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Rep

Mike R

Better than Joe.
Joe is there any way that you can make it so when a user gets positive or negative rep it can also be displayed in the bottom of that users post in which that person received that rep on? Like the way AMB does it. So this way we don't have to look in the control panel everytime we want to see who gave us rep and how much I would appreciate if you could look into this or ask Max I'm sure he'd be willing to help I just think it would be cool that's all. BTW I wanted to use a lot of smilies in this post so I did yeah smilies

:beerchug: :crowd: :dj: :happystars: :bigjump:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I brought this option up as a vote to the membership and in was overwhelmingly unpopular... But I will see if I can add it as an 'opt-in' system so those who really want it can use it... not sure if it will work like that though.

Mike R

Better than Joe.
An opt in, opt out option I think would be cool. BTW thanks for everything you do here Joe you really bend over backwards to accomodate everybody and not many Admins do that. I have met and talked to a few great Admins and site owners over the years but you can tell when someone really cares about their site and their members, or if that person doesn't give a shit and is just trying to make a buck. You sir are one of those people that actually cares about and takes pride in his product I am glad that I can be a part of this great site thanks again for everything you do [/asskissing]

BTW you are a Bot, you replied in less than 4 minutes to my initial post I think you should change the program and allow at least a 5 to 10 minute gap between the initial users post and your bots response :D