• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Ribs

Meh. I am throwing in the towel. I can’t bbq for shit. My ribs are nasty, my pulled pork is gross. There are better “pit masters” on here. I have no fawking clue or business trying to BBQ.

D-Dog

A slob, fed by Jeffery
VIP
C'mon Leon, just do 3-2-1 ribs to start with, butts and briskets takes a long time on the smoker. Try a spatch cocked chicken only takes a little over an hour on the pellet smoker.

C'mon Leon, just do 3-2-1 ribs to start with, butts and briskets takes a long time on the smoker. Try a spatch cocked chicken only takes a little over an hour on the pellet smoker.
It’s all garbage bro. I post on here what I am doing, don’t post pics of the finished product....and all the “experts” proceed to tell me what a shitty job I am doing. They are so good at BBQ they can tell me how bad my shit sucks without even seeing or tasting it. It is amazing!!!!

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
It’s all garbage bro. I post on here what I am doing, don’t post pics of the finished product....and all the “experts” proceed to tell me what a shitty job I am doing. They are so good at BBQ they can tell me how bad my shit sucks without even seeing or tasting it. It is amazing!!!!
That’s funny, I always figured you were an excellent cook.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

luv_jeeps

Mr. Martha
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Not all the time, but sometimes I do.
I'll do 3 hours on smoker, 1.5-2 with cabbage on grill and then one more hour on smoker.

D-Dog

A slob, fed by Jeffery
VIP
This is not acceptable!

I tried it but I like a tug and not fall off the bone ribs. I also don't sauce my ribs as I prefer just the rub flavor but do serve hot BBQ sauce on the side for those that want it.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I tried it but I like a tug and not fall off the bone ribs. I also don't sauce my ribs as I prefer just the rub flavor but do serve hot BBQ sauce on the side for those that want it.
I’m one of those goof balls that eat food in about every different way possible. Hell I’ve had ‘boiled’ ribs (gasp) that were finished on the grill that were unreal, had them in the oven baked on a bed of sour kraut, that is one of my faves, sometimes wet, sometime rubbed sometimes both. I also have a 1911 and a Glock and an AR and an AK. I fire steel case and sometimes brass. I guess I’m sort of weird.

DieselSJ

Staff member
VIP
This. This right here is proper. Especially the sauce on the side because not everyone likes sauce. I was taught that falling off the bone is actually overcooked.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
This. This right here is proper. Especially the sauce on the side because not everyone likes sauce. I was taught that falling off the bone is actually overcooked.
They get hammered in competitions if it's falling off the bone.