• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Roseanne

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I never like Roseanne the TV show. I never watched it the first time it was on TV. I never liked Roseanne the person- what little I knew of her was mostly from that infamous baseball game where she "sung" the national anthem. I never watched the new episodes and I would not have minded had she never returned to TV.

But imagine if the actor who played Jack from LOST had made a minimally racist comment at 2AM while drunk and ABC insta-cancelled the entetire series right before we learned what was down the hatch?

Would people have supported that?

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
No one will pick it up, not even some fringe online broadcast company.

Anything un-PC is an instant death sentence these days, which is a shame.

I think what she said was stupid as hell, but so? Like everything in life, don't like it just move on then.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
No one will pick it up, not even some fringe online broadcast company.

Anything un-PC is an instant death sentence these days, which is a shame.

I think what she said was stupid as hell, but so? Like everything in life, don't like it just move on then.
They made a business decision, not a political one.

Jeffery

Feeding a nation of slobs
I don't appreciate internet tom foolery transitioning to real life consequence.

The new Roseanne was ok, episode dialog seemed to be too rushed compared to the old.

Ardvark

They made a business decision, not a political one.
OMG.
I supposed Dicks did as well with the no gun sales and Target did with the gender fluid bathrooms.
Influenced by boycotts and mass negative media is the only Politics the liberals know how to manage

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
OMG.
I supposed Dicks did as well with the no gun sales and Target did with the gender fluid bathrooms.
Influenced by boycotts and mass negative media is the only Politics the liberals know how to manage
wow.