• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Sad video of puppies at the pound.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
There isn't enough money in the world to pay me to fill a box with puppies and kill them day after day for a job.

I don't give a shit if it pays $1mil per year or more...wouldn't do it.

Deere1

There isn't enough money in the world to pay me to fill a box with puppies and kill them day after day for a job.

I bet the operator feels quite shitty after his shift.

tink

My Fawking leg hurts
VIP

one of my "jobs" while I was in prison was to help the animal control guy put down dogs and cats. Had to do that every Thursday then take the carcass' to the dump and bury them. Made for a real shitty day. I had to hold the animals legs stretched front to back while 2 injections were given, first calmed the animal, second went in the heart and stopped it cold.
That by its self was the worst part of prison for me.:banghead:

Deere1

one of my "jobs" while I was in prison was to help the animal control guy put down dogs and cats. Had to do that every Thursday then take the carcass' to the dump and bury them. Made for a real shitty day. I had to hold the animals legs stretched front to back while 2 injections were given, first calmed the animal, second went in the heart and stopped it cold.
That by its self was the worst part of prison for me.:banghead:
I had to volunteer at the animal shelter before I got my lump sum at 18. I used to clean and wash animal bowls and cages... Which were right by the chest freezers where they kept the dead dogs.

While washing dog dishes, I witnessed them sticking the cats in the heart with needles. I worked in the cat room where they had permanent cages stacked 7 ft high. Was fun playing with the cats with the fake hand they had, to test and see if they were viscous.

mcatdtJEEP

No kill shelters are more inhumane than kill shelters. Putting an animal down quickly and efficiently > dieing of kennell cough

Deere1

I also had to walk out in the 100 degree heat, to retrieve 50lb bags of dog food from the reserve, Since another guy didn't come in that day, I had to feed over 75 strays, and spray the pens of over 100 down since I was the only male there.

mcatdtJEEP

Exactly....

Quick death > sitting in ones own shit in a cage everyday and catching a shit based disease bevause there isnt enough help to clean them.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I had to volunteer at the animal shelter before I got my lump sum at 18. I used to clean and wash animal bowls and cages... Which were right by the chest freezers where they kept the dead dogs.

While washing dog dishes, I witnessed them sticking the cats in the heart with needles. I worked in the cat room where they had permanent cages stacked 7 ft high. Was fun playing with the cats with the fake hand they had, to test and see if they were viscous.
that fake hand is complete bullshit.

I saw a video where they used that to see if dogs were "mean" or not by feeding the dog, then grabbing the bowl with the hand. If the dog growled or bit the hand, it got put down.

WTF?! I don't know very many dogs that won't have SOME emotion if you took its food.

Deere1

I used to enter the cases of soft drinks that were intended for the machine(sitting beside it). My dad would bring me Arby's at break, And I'd drink my ass off afterwards, And turn the cases as if they were never opened. jjj :clapping: :owned:

Deere1

that fake hand is complete bullshit.

I saw a video where they used that to see if dogs were "mean" or not by feeding the dog, then grabbing the bowl with the hand. If the dog growled or bit the hand, it got put down.

WTF?! I don't know very many dogs that won't have SOME emotion if you took its food.
Cats only, Not dogs.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
This video is still upsetting me. I do find just a little comfort though in seeing they don't die alone at least.

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
This video make's my heart hurt :( .. Get your god damn animals spayed or neutered if you can't afford to look after their babies or don't have a pet at all..