• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Should JUOT have a custom theme?

Should I investigate getting a custom JUOT style made?

• Total voters

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
A 'theme' or 'style' - as in what the forum looks like... many forums far smaller then JUOT have custom themes made for them to give them different looks... Some are dark/black others are light/white like our default. Some are very intricate. What do you guys think? Of course I'd keep the current default and very basic themes as "Classics" anyway... but is this something worth looking into or don't even bother?

Sure - as long as it's easy to read and we can still use the current default, no reason why additional options would be bad.

Ralph

VIP
Voted hell yeah, cause I figure the place could use a face lift, but I won't be all :teary: if it never happens.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
as long as it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg, give it a shot.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Ah.

Do what you want, you always do. ;)

I'd ask you have a simple theme that works well with small screens as found on netbooks since I'm on one about 60% of the time.

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
JUOT should develop a few special themes to punish troublemakers. I am thinking a ghey pride rainbow motif, and hot pink Barbie theme would be most effective. If users are bothersome but not quite deserving of a ban, fit 'em up with a punishment theme for a week.

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
JUOT should develop a few special themes to punish troublemakers. I am thinking a ghey pride rainbow motif, and hot pink Barbie theme would be most effective. If users are bothersome but not quite deserving of a ban, fit 'em up with a punishment theme for a week.
that just might be enough to keep :yd: away for good. He thinks he's hardcore but a hot pink Barbie theme on black would keep him at bay fo sure.