• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Smilies

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
No longer will they be random, either in the quick editor nor the 'view all smilies' page... you have been able to pick up to 15 favorite smilies for your editor for some time by pressing the
button or picking them from the User CP.

The first 100 or so smilies on the full page display list are what I estimate to be the most often used small smilies with the exception of :jump: and :owned: which are in the very front. After the 100 or so most used are the rest of the small smilies followed by smilies holding flags or signs, followed by the medium to larger smilies, concluding for now with :ttiwwop:.

We have 300 smilies not including the stars and this will make finding your favorites much easier, once you find it it will always be there unless it moves by a spot or two if a new smilie is added before it.

If you were like me and barely bothered going to the full smilie page because it was a random crapshoot where the smilie you wanted would be, you can try again as they will be much more stable and logically ordered. :loopy:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
You should bring back the bacon background for old time's sake.
Let me ask you something... did you bother reading my post at all before respnding? Your post popped up like 6 seconds after I hit submit- either you're the world's fastest reader or you just saw a BOP thread and decided to mention bacon... :bacon:

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
Let me ask you something... did you bother reading my post at all before respnding? Your post popped up like 6 seconds after I hit submit- either you're the world's fastest reader or you just saw a BOP thread and decided to mention bacon... :bacon:

You clearly don't understand how much coffee I drink.

Squirrel!!!

Frank Grimes

MarkR is obsessed with me
Ultra-Premium
A halfway competent board administrator would install the hack that allows paid subscribers to upload and have their own custom smilies. But then again, you are gonna do what you are gonna do.

Ralph

VIP
A halfway competent board administrator would install the hack that allows paid subscribers to upload and have their own custom smilies. But then again, you are gonna do what you are gonna do.
:rolleyes: We're going easy on the guy who was out of commission for 10 months. So much for that "southern courtesy" from the North Carolinian. :loser:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Actually Ive known full well about that mod but chose not to use it... I'd rather a member simply request a new smilie and then everyone can use it rather then just 1 person... I'm usually pretty good on smilie requests, only 1 or 2 I've turned down since the forum started. but thanks for the advice. :heart:

Frank Grimes

MarkR is obsessed with me
Ultra-Premium
Actually Ive known full well about that mod but chose not to use it... I'd rather a member simply request a new smilie and then everyone can use it rather then just 1 person... I'm usually pretty good on smilie requests, only 1 or 2 I've turned down since the forum started. but thanks for the advice. :heart:
Like I said, you are going to do what you are going to do. :wavin2: