• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

South Carolina State Trooper shoots unarmed man for seat belt violation - video

mcatdtJEEP

This is correct- once again Florida man ignores everything in front of him and makes up shit to better suit his views.

The guy was going into the store and the cop was following him, he wasn't pulled over.

Also if the cop was looking for someone who fit his description than he also lied when he explained to the guy why he was there.
maybe you missed what was in front of you... I'm not defending the cop here. I know you think all cops are always wrong... and while I don't agree with that... I will call a spade a spade when I see one.

He over reacted for whatever reason.... he may have been scared because he was in the hood pulling over a black guy, his wife may have just left him and he was emotionally messed up... IDK why he did it, but he obviously doesn't need a gun if he's that twitchy