• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Star Trek TNG nerds...

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
Who is your favorite character? It doesn't have to be a regular. I like Q. I did not like him in the first couple of episodes he was in but that has changed. His parts are very well written and the guy who plays him delivers. I can't believe I didn't watch this as a kid.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
There is no question.

Worf is the best character, so good he went to DS9 to save that show- and then they wrote him back into every TNG movie even though it made no sense. :clapping:

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
There is no question.

Worf is the best character, so good he went to DS9 to save that show- and then they wrote him back into every TNG movie even though it made no sense. :clapping:
Just started watching deep space nine. I vaguely recall watching a few episodes when I was around 12 or 13.

John in MA

They see me rollin'
VIP
Worf didn't really add much to DS9 for me. I liked the original characters on that show better. Garak, Bashir, Odo, etc.

Anyone here ever watch Babylon 5? Paramount created DS9 after B5 was pitched to them, and the B5 guy had to settle for PTEN/UPN so it turned into a low-budget show.

mcatdtJEEP

I remember watching tng reruns as a kid and liking it but as the series neared the end, there was a pretty good 2 part episode that would have me hooked ready to watch part 2 but fox would restart the series from the beginning.

Did this twice to me and I never saw the last part

John in MA

They see me rollin'
VIP
I remember watching tng reruns as a kid and liking it but as the series neared the end, there was a pretty good 2 part episode that would have me hooked ready to watch part 2 but fox would restart the series from the beginning.

Did this twice to me and I never saw the last part
Only two-parters that stick in my mind from the last seasons were the one with Data and the Borg, and the one where Picard became a mercenary.