• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Stoopic Firefox Question

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
Had to switch browsers to use JUOT, so I am running Firefox. Damn thing makes me log in every time, even though I click "remember me." What Firefox setting stops the madness. I can find it on other browsers, but not FF.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I've had a similar issue with my bank, it continually asks me for my security question. This started after I changed a setting though and I suspect it's related. No other place has said issue.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Try Opera?

I have tried others and keep coming back to FF. Well, Waterfox but it's built on FF.

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
I will give Opera a try, thanks.

I loved my old K-Meleon but they stopped updating in 2010 and it is not handing the latest Flash material very well. :teary:

neevo

Limey Hippo
Hold down ALT if necessary to see the File-Edit---Tools options

Click Tools>Options>Security (tab) under the Pass3words section tick the "Remember passwords" box then OK

I think that may be the problem & fix:beerchug:

TheVisitors

[you] is my AE
Stable for me and I like being part of the test cycle :beerchug:
I use to be big on helping the developement, but honestly I don't know what is going on with Firefox any more.

Alpha builds would actually be sweet, but some how the developers there changed things and by the time it got to final.... It didn't seem like final, but more like how you'd expect an Alpha to be.

Backward development