• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Style Changes / Updates - This Means You.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Working on organizing the styles better, this involves deleting some of the old ones and re-making them as 'child styles' of the default- this makes life a lot easier for me when I have to make changes for mods and upgrades. You will probably need to re-pick one of the styles below or stay with the default style. As always you can switch styles either in the User CP or with the drop-down style chooser near the bottom left of every page.

JUOT Default = This is the main JUOT style which is a modified version of the default VB skin with graphics in the navbar, a subforum toolbar and textured backgrounds.

JUOT Basic = Same as above but with the background textures removed for better performance.

JUOT Very Basic = Same as above but with the graphics in the navbar and subforum toolbar removed as well - this is as close to the basic vbulletin style as we get.

JUOT Dark = The 'Dark Inferno' skin modified a bit and updated with the subforum toolbar.

Mobile-PDA Style = Don't use this unless you're on a mobile device or cell phone. This is a text only style with very limited features but allows for the basic browsing of the forum.

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I am using very basic. I would use inferno if it were also very basic. I hate the pics at the top.