• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Subscriptions... important info

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The Subscriptions Announcement has been up for some time:
https://www.juot.net/forums/announcement.php?f=2

I'm pleased to say we have over 40 subscribed members in various different subscriptions. I have added everyone who donated in the past to the formal subscription system. A handful of people who donated over a year ago still have subscriptions, I sent them a PM a week ago and those subscriptions will expire tomorrow, in some cases almost 6 months after they should have expired. You can find your subscription status at any time by going to the User CP. There will be a short notice near the top with when your subscription expires or asking you to become a paid member if you are not currently subscribed. There is no notice by e-mail or PM, if you have an expiring subscription please be sure to renew it before it expires so you do not lose services you've paid for,

Thanks,

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
Just curious, why does a lifetime membership only last 30 years? :shush:
Because Joe will personally hunt you down and kill you with both a 1911 *and* a Glock to keep his losses at a minimum while encouraging further handgun debate.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I would've sent a PM, but my box was full and I can afford to lose the valuable information contained the the PMs I've been sent as of late. :wavin2: