• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Tapatalk issue

mcatdtJEEP

Whenever someone links a website and i click on the link..... i always am redirected to
http:/

And thats it. Youtube hotlinks work, but not regular webpages.

Ive only noticed this on thos website. Is there a fix? Why would it only be juot and just wasnt sire if anyone actually knew the issue.

Everything works fine from my laptop or even when i use my phones browser.... only hrough tapatalk does the issue occur

Sent from my DROID X while driving.....thankyou tapatalk

mcatdtJEEP

I dont remember ever being able to follow a link... but i just started using tapatalk in the last month. Now i use it almost exclusively and really started noticing.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Hmm... it's working for me on a Droid Charge... Are you using the default browser for the phone? Can you try firefox or opera mobile when following links?

mcatdtJEEP

Hmm... it's working for me on a Droid Charge... Are you using the default browser for the phone? Can you try firefox or opera mobile when following links?
This is a tapatalk app issue it seems. I can follow links when i log in to juot using my dolphin browser.

Im on a droid x

Are you using tapatalk and trying to follow a link?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Yes I am using Tapatalk- the point is though when you follow a link from Tapatalk it opens in your default browser on the phone- On mine it actually prompts which browser I want to open it in- I'm wondering if you open the link in a different browser do you still have the issue?

mcatdtJEEP

No good...no matter which browser i try, it opens to a blank page title http:/

Ive been using the "beyond the mile high club" thread to try and follow that link yd provided. But others links have done it too.

Ive been having some tapatalk app issues lately though... i cant log onto droidforums.net through the tapatalk app but when i use their droidforum app thats powered by tapatalk, but not through the tapatalk app, i have no issues.

Ill look for tapatalk updates and try it. But ive pirated it so that could be it too.

mcatdtJEEP

Well i updateded from tapatalk 1.10. To 1.12..... it fixed my issue of logging into df.net.... but still no luck on the hotlink issue on this site. And its just this site.

Still seems its a tapatalk issue.... and only a minor inconvenience.... ill deal with it

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Try deleting JUOT from your saved forums and searching for it again. That will refresh some forum cache.

mcatdtJEEP

I cant figure out how to delete any of the websites from tapatalk.

mcatdtJEEP

Lol.... cleared..... but ut seems, the standard "fix" for any app issue on droid forums is the same as joes, clear the cache. I never works, but ill try it. Lets see if it works

mcatdtJEEP

I take it back.... it quit working again.... seems its a settings issue.... i followed a link after clearing data, but tried again after i checked of dark forum and view bbc codes and it failed. But its only this site