• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

the gameroom is not firefox friendly??

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
i see a checkers match above, but clicking into the gameroom shows no one there, and an empty... uhh... file browser looking thing with no games in it

i can hit the massive and pulsating plus button to add a new game, but that wouldn't help me take up some challenger in the lonely eHallways of teh juot

anyone on IE not having this problem... and no i dont really feel like clicking it myself, this post and the time to write all this up is more pleasing.. .ok, thxbai :clapping::clapping::clapping:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
it's not firefox, the game sometime stays listed even after it is abandoned. If no games are listed then the person left.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
umm.. i was going to delete this myself... except that pick seems to be missing?? :redx:

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
I dislike the $1000 limit in blackjack. It takes me 15 minutes to lose all my money instead of doing it all in one hand.