• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

the Masters

John

Transplant
VIP
Everytime I watch the Masters it makes me miss the shit out of the south in the spring. Its so gorgeous in GA in April.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I've got a buddy who won a college national championship in golf, the state amateur, numerous tournaments etc and he's been struggling to get his tour card for years. It is such a completely different level of skill.
Yup

When I caddied at the Nike event that was here the guy I got was a Monday qualifier for THAT. And he was certainly a great player but still struggling along in the beginning.

He's on tour now and wins very year or three.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Yup

When I caddied at the Nike event that was here the guy I got was a Monday qualifier for THAT. And he was certainly a great player but still struggling along in the beginning.

He's on tour now and wins very year or three.
You could live very well off what some of the lower ranked guys make. :mrtiphat:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
You could live very well off what some of the lower ranked guys make. :mrtiphat:
Hell yes

Every time this guy wins or does well I compare what the caddy makes to the $175 I made carrying his bag :pirate:

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
Caught the last ten minutes.. Play-off hole. Cabrera couldn't lose by much smaller of a margin that that. If you blew on that ball it would have dropped in the cup. Adam Scott wins by a hair. :pirate:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
The commoners who started showing up to these events because tiger disgust me. do they scream "get in the hole" at their shitty public courses?