• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Toight Show

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
The tonight show definitely had gone stale- they should have never brought Leno back. I never saw Jimmy's previous late night show so didn't get to see him work out the kinks in his shtick but I already prefer him over Conan.
It took a LONG time for Fallon to get funny. A few years. You're lucky to start watching after he had five years to get it down. Hopefully they'll be as patient with Seth, because he is genuinely hilarious.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
Letterman > *
I miss the Letterman from the 80's...sometimes shitty to guests, and the out of the studio stuff they used to do.

I remember when they had the guy who played Letterman in the Late Shift movie booked...he got bumped, and at the end of the show Dave says "we ran out of time, we'll have him on some other time" and had this "yeah right, FU" look on his face.