• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

uffishul: fsu vs au national championship

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
and 1% of the longhorn network

My guess, they wouldn't have let Mack Brown go without a Saban deal.
You should pray that doesn't happen because I know for a fact Fisher wants the Bama job and has lobbied for it with influential boosters in Birmingham. I know it from someone who sits in the Fisher box for every FSU away game. Wanna guess who Fisher's agent is(here's a hint: he's Saban's agent as well) :shush:

Wave good bye. :clapping:

Last edited:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I thought Fisher wants the UT job?
Not according to his college roomate, and still best friend, from his time here at Samford in Birmingham who happens to be a family friend of ours. :shush: fsu is nice stepping stone to get to top program like Alabama. Bowden himself tried to get the job in 1986 and again in 1990. :clapping:

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
Not according to his college roomate, and still best friend, from his time here at Samford in Birmingham who happens to be a family friend of ours. :shush: fsu is nice stepping stone to get to top program like Alabama. Bowden himself tried to get the job in 1986 and again in 1990. :clapping:

Maybe bama will make an offer after saban signs with texas

If not terry is available