• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Weekend Recap...

Sooo - how was it?

Friday - went home to change, started RFL. Fell asleep at about 1 AM.

Saturday - continued RFL on a few hours of cold ground sleep. Managed to stay awake and alert. They called the whole thing around 2 PM instead of 5 -6 PM because of the heat. Went home, showered and crashed.

Sunday - got up, ran a couple of errands then went to PAMSP class. Rode in full gear from 1:30 - 6:30 PM. Sweat like a whore in church. Didn't kill myself or anyone else. Small victory on my part.

All in all, some fun was had, but it was too f-ing hot.

will_m [JU]

Archived
Friday - not much al all except turn on the AC

Saturday - lunch with g/f

Sunday - drained the pool cover and pull out the pump and filter. Had to go to Lowes for some o-rings. Will probably work on it a bit more this week.

Friday - Preped for baby
Saturday - Tumble Bus Show for my daughter (imagine herding 200 cats around some tumbling mats and trampolines), my boy was born (mom and son doing pretty good). Ryan's 5 lbs 13 ozs, 18 inches long. He's got a little bit of hair. He's eating pretty good, and starting to get a little more perky. He peeped on all the nurses/doctors right after he came out. It was like a damn fire hydrant. He had a bunch of crap in his lungs, they sucked out 4 CC's of fluid out of them. I gave him a bath last night.
Sunday - all day at the hospital, then get home and get a call about some dumbasses putting a canoe in on the river which is running very fast. They hadn't canoed before and they were 4 hours late from coming home. The call came in at 10:00, didn't get home till 1:00 AM. Found them walking down the river wet and muddy

Tinker [JU]

Archived
Friday--- HOT

Saturday I worked registration for a Mud bog/rock crawl event ----VERY HOT

Sunday---recovered STILL HOT

Saturday - Tumble Bus Show for my daughter (imagine herding 200 cats around some tumbling mats and trampolines), my boy was born (mom and son doing pretty good). Ryan's 5 lbs 13 ozs, 18 inches long. He's got a little bit of hair. He's eating pretty good, and starting to get a little more perky. He peeped on all the nurses/doctors right after he came out. It was like a damn fire hydrant. He had a bunch of crap in his lungs, they sucked out 4 CC's of fluid out of them. I gave him a bath last night.
:beerchug:

Congrats Stormydaddy! Glad to hear little (and I do mean that - what a tiny baby!) guy is doing OK.

Friday - not much al all except turn on the AC
worked didn't it ;)

friday: tape around pool, a little primer work on coping

Sat: finished taping around pool, primered the pool coping (roasted). swim team practice for junior. went to scout store and picked up a bunch of stuff for my new Wolves. watched Ireland v All Blacks

Sunday: painted pool coping, leveled some bricks, more painting, touched up spots,

Tinker [JU]

Archived
Friday - Preped for baby
Sunday - all day at the hospital, then get home and get a call about some dumbasses putting a canoe in on the river which is running very fast. They hadn't canoed before and they were 4 hours late from coming home. The call came in at 10:00, didn't get home till 1:00 AM. Found them walking down the river wet and muddy
Damn Stormy, I missed this. Congratulations. :thup2: :thup2: :thup2: :thup2: :thup2: :thup2: :thup2: :thup2:

Friday - Preped for baby
congrats, and this was probably going to be you last sleep time for a while :owned:

Oh yeah, I'm not looking forward to that. SLEEPY.
My little daughter loves the hell out of him. She helps feed him, hug him, etc. She's pretty damn cool with him.

Bullitt [JU]

Archived
I had a good ride Saturday morning really early, then I don't really remember much, it involved swimming and vodka. I think I had fun :puzzled:

:D

He's like 2 hours old here

Here he is listening to the Ipod KThrash got me for Secret Santa and wearing his gangsta hat

My daughter holding him

Congrats, Stormy. Dunno WTF my phone rejected your pic, I'da thought if it was gonna reject anyone's, it would be one from Pete. :rotflmao:

Friday evening: drinking, grilling, I think we watched a DVD.
Sat: Helped :wifey: prep HD's room for painting, then I installed a new shower door in the master bath. We had originally planned to head out to the gallery hop & arts festival, but decided we were too tired after working all day & it was too dang hot. Pizza & drinking, maybe another DVD.
Sun: Hardware store to pick up new drawer pulls for HD's dresser, grocery shoppping, then Indiana Jones/Crystal Skull, more grilling and drinking.

Somewhat. My room is a good 10-15 degrees hotter because it gets the afternoon sun pretty hard. That's why I was looking at a Mr. Slim system for the upper floors. Might have to do a window unit this year just to survive.
I got some celotex foam panels and totally closed off two of the three windows in my office because it gets very hot due to the sun. I think it's working but we'll see I guess. May restrict the 3rd window as well. While narrow (about 30" wide) my windows are all about 60" tall.

Somewhat. My room is a good 10-15 degrees hotter because it gets the afternoon sun pretty hard. That's why I was looking at a Mr. Slim system for the upper floors. Might have to do a window unit this year just to survive.
have the same problem, I need lil pat to install some ceiling fans up there

Congrats Stormy! :thup2:

Wednesday night, hung out w/ kid while :wifey: worked

Thursday, cut lawns and did some yard werk

Friday, got called into work for 4 hrs :mad:, still managed to power wash the house in the afternoon

Saturday, power washed the patio and some other yard werk

Sunday, too fawking hot, worked on stuff inside house

...I need a day off from my 4 days off :naw:

Fri - poker, did not go well.
Sat - Cousins wedding that was quite swanky, GJ would have approved. Found out it cost over 30k for the place. Got into argument with estate owner who knew nothing of the history of the place he lives in. Good times.

Sun - down to parents for swimming/BBQ.