• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Welcome to our new Admin

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
abqtj :pirate:

Steve is the new backup Admin. He will have access to keep the forum running if anything should happen to me.

:beerchug:

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I don't see any new toys for me....

Oh wait, I'm not Steve, I'm Stephen. Huge difference. :D

Steve or Glenn would have been my choices so :thup2:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I don't see any new toys for me....

Oh wait, I'm not Steve, I'm Stephen. Huge difference. :D

Steve or Glenn would have been my choices so :thup2:
Glenn was on my short list too but Steve has a vBulletin forum ON THE SAME PHYSICAL SERVER as JUOT so he already knows 95% of the back end stuff for his own forum- including things specific to our web host. Just made sense.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Glenn was on my short list too but Steve has a vBulletin forum ON THE SAME PHYSICAL SERVER as JUOT so he already knows 95% of the back end stuff for his own forum- including things specific to our web host. Just made sense.
Makes sense to me for those very reasons. Next thing you know, we'll be linked somehow... :flee:

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
no wonder it's snowing in New Mexico in April :pirate:

after the hoops we jumped through to get it back up and running the last time you took a vacation, it's about time Joe :agree: