• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

What color is this dress?

What colors are this dress?

• White & Gold

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Black & Blue

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I'm Blind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
White and gold for me. Can you change the background of JUOT from light grey or whatever to black for a few minutes? Then let's see if your first post in this thread looks like it should.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
White and gold for me. Can you change the background of JUOT from light grey or whatever to black for a few minutes? Then let's see if your first post in this thread looks like it should.
Some people already use one of the JUOT Dark themes, you can change it from the style chooser in the bottom left of the page.

According to the link in the first post (finally got around to looking at it), I am correct. It's blue/gray and tan/brown. I will admit the actual colors are slightly darker than it looks to me, but in no way are the actual colors of the original photo black and dark blue.

Justin

Damn.
VIP
Look at it from a photography standpoint- what would you expect to see color-wise in that photo if the lighting was proper?