• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

What JUOT style do you use the most?

What JUOT Style do you use?

• Total voters

wank

unknown entity
VIP
must be basic i never knew there were options....i shall now search ...

Kat

Meow
VIP
i have giant goofy icons at the top and my screen has many shades of blue on it.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
if you have no idea then it's default- I will count the votes that way... there are others though for those inclined on changing style... bottom left of any page.

Ralph

VIP
Scroll down to the bottom of the page... There is a drop-down box on the left just below "All times are XXX. The time now is XXX" Whatever is currently selected in that drop-down is your theme.

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
I would imagine Gary is the only one that uses Dark since he begged for it, missing the OTN fixx I suppose. :naw:

BTW, I wonder how Chazz is doing these days. His :/self: post never did make a lick of sense. :puzzled:

HA, I just switched to dark and the rep is all green again :rotflmao:

hehe scratch my vote, I going to stick with dark for a while...:D

Last edited:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Switched to dark. I like it. I always hated the 'dark' default at sportbikes.net, but this one is rather nice.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
basic and default are the same

thats what ive been using
im going to give dark a try though
Basic has no background graphic, just solid dark grey- I think there's some textures in the posts missing too... some people initially complained the background slowed down their browser.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I like the very basic. I run a small screen on the Eee so it helps with viewable area.

Might use the very dark if it were very dark basic. :D

SGNellett

BANNED!
Hmm, kind of liking the dark, I may leave it here for awhile. I couldn't see any difference between basic and default? :confused:

Edit; I REALY LIKE the dark, I never saw the shell casings flying in my sig before!!!

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
The dark reminds me to much of Pirate or OTN. Used it for a few hours last night and that was about all I could take.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Hmm, kind of liking the dark, I may leave it here for awhile. I couldn't see any difference between basic and default? :confused:

Edit; I REALY LIKE the dark, I never saw the shell casings flying in my sig before!!!
Joe noted the difference between basic and default, it's the background.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Mine's set to default and I didn't know there was another option until this sticky appeared. I tried dark and quickly realized my screen is filthy.