• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Whats the best pellet grill?

D-Dog

A slob, fed by Jeffery
VIP
RT-700 and smoker box should be here early next week. :beerchug:
Gonna burn it in and take some ribs for a spin.
Well, how is the new smoker? Had a friend give me a perfectly good GMG Daniel Boone with Wi-Fi on Saturday, he got a Rec-Tec.

luv_jeeps

Mr. Martha
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Well, how is the new smoker? Had a friend give me a perfectly good GMG Daniel Boone with Wi-Fi on Saturday, he got a Rec-Tec.
I'll let you know in a couple of days....still waiting on it. Shipping company issue, but RT had been on their ass, as have I.
It's supposedly in the Orlando distro(which is actually not in Orlando, but Groveland, about 15-20 minutes from here.
I'll be back on the phone with them in the morning....I'm ready to light some shit up.

luv_jeeps

Mr. Martha
VIP
Ultra-Premium
RT-700 is in the house......with the add on smoke box and fold down shelf.
Put a dent in the destructions today. Hopefully have it done tomorrow.
Heavy fawker. Been doing other honey do's too....and trying to bag the last 2 squirrels.

D-Dog

A slob, fed by Jeffery
VIP
My friend also got the cold smoking box and tried salmon unsuccessfully, not enough heat I think but should be great for cheese and paprika etc..

luv_jeeps

Mr. Martha
VIP
Ultra-Premium
My friend also got the cold smoking box and tried salmon unsuccessfully, not enough heat I think but should be great for cheese and paprika etc..
I didn't really look at the temps on the smoker box, but I have heard that it's hard to keep the temps low enough for cheese....although I have a couple of ideas to try.

Chicken came out awesome.