• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Which one of you is a tow truck driver in Long Island?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
My dad and uncle both used to drive cargo vans, they'd get stopped pretty often by cops claiming they needed to have commercial plates... They never got them. F*ck the police.

I actually had a bus with broke steering during Desert Storm that had to be towed about twenty miles down the tap line road like that to get somewhere we could get it knocked straight again. I wonder what it is about bus steering systems....

Wagonslayer

I solve problems.
VIP
I actually had a bus with broke steering during Desert Storm that had to be towed about twenty miles down the tap line road like that to get somewhere we could get it knocked straight again. I wonder what it is about bus steering systems....
Some of them were designed by Rube Goldberg

Cornholio01

When were you a tow truck driver?
:eeek:
All those Taurus/Gran Prixs/Malibus I used to buy off lease? They came from up and down the coast. We'd pick em up just like an auction, bring em to MD then negotiate a purchase w/ the leasing company. Those transactions are all I did for years.

I ran the truck a lot of weekends in college and later dispatching was my main gig.

I've prolly 200k miles in a damned rollback tow truck. Think I could drive the jersey turnpike blindfolded.