• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Who is this?

DieselSJ

Staff member
VIP
Last edited:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
It was my extremely drunk, overweight...very overweight...ex wife. Trixie sent the pics out during the whole Tooms/TheRapistX2 debacle. I guess I was a target because I remained friends with Tooms. There was even chatter over on Bat-21 on how one of them was going to show up at an even and kick my ass. Then all the sack-riders jumped on.
:jump: So much fun was had back in the asshole days :rotflmao: I only got to be on Bat-21 for about a day -- I didn't even do anything (that I know of,) I guess someone just decided I shouldn't have been approved so I was booted back out. I assume it was because I was a mod on JU, even though the only "mod" shit I've ever done is deleting pictures of dicks and buttholes - never really cared much about behavior, just clean up blatant rule violations both here and there.