• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

WORLD WAR Z

DieselSJ

Staff member
VIP
The book sucked (a few good short stories, but mainly sucked). This looks like a new take... its like the rage virus on meth but as zombies... fast zombies are one thing... these are fawking meth cheetah zombies.
This is why we need hi-cap magazines and a high rate of fire with a .30 cal or larger round.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
This is yet another zombie movie?

Damn, and I kinda wanted to see it

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
:4stars:

Watch it tonight. Predictable, not enough zombie's, all the good screens are in the trailers.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Last good zombie movie was I am Legend, before that was Dawn of the Dead 2004 version.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Did you know I am Legend is supposed to be a different take on a Vampire movie, not a Zombie flick?
I know that but most people don't know that. Omega man (Heston), I am legend (Will Smith), and the last man on earth (Vincent Price) are all the same.

TacticalFats

Odometer of The Beast
VIP
The book sucked (a few good short stories, but mainly sucked). This looks like a new take... its like the rage virus on meth but as zombies... fast zombies are one thing... these are fawking meth cheetah zombies.

Did you read The Good War by Studs Terkel? It's basically the same book, but about WW2.

The book had slow moving zombies. My wife's been nagging me to watch it but I'm trying to hold out.