• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

wow... the kings are in another orbit (hockey eh)

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
it was a penalty though, you agree? blindside elbow to the back.. probably would of killed me :lolbash:
the problem is they let the same hit go with no call less than a minute prior when the Kings did it right between the benches.

Besides that, yes it was a penalty and a good call, they just missed the one before it.
It was totally a penalty. Guy was not playing the Puck and just clobbered him. One reason I heard that the prior hit was called was because there wasn't glass there to push his head into. Yeah it maybe should have been called but that was happening all throughout the series.

The lack of LA riots is a let down.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
I do not recall the play 'before' the hit so....whatever, no matter now, I don't think it would have made a difference in the end anyways, the kings were on a roll.

Can they repeat? That will show if they are for real ccccccccc