• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

WTB: Ipod...on the cheap.

Tyler Durden

BANNED!
Yes...I want an Ipod and I'm cheap. I'm not spending $150+ for one of them (as the last one I bought proved to be a piece of shit). If you have a newish one that you replaced by upgrading to a newer/flashier Apple product, I would like to take the old one off your hands. Nano (4gb+) or classic (whatever GB+). An Ipod with a functional battery that lasts more than a handful of hours really would be super.

Mike The Apeman

I've got a 20Gb 4th gen that works just fine. I only 'upgraded' to a 5G/Video when I got my new stereo, as the 20Gb wasn't compatible. I have the wall charger for it, not sure if I have a sync cable (which the one from your Nano should work, or if you have a firewire port the cable from the charger will work). I'll let it go for $50 shipped, PM me if interested or with a counter offer.