• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

College Foosball: It's Meltdown Time, week 2

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
Mississippi State looks like they are on a roll.
After a decade of the voters putting them in the Top 25 and then their season going to shit, they finally look like a team worthy of the ranking.

Ole Miss defense looks legit too.

John

Transplant
VIP
FSU/ND should be interesting on Saturday but ND doesn't stand a chance of Golson gives up 21 points in turnovers again...

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
At least now there's a half ass playoff system that will weed one or both of those teams out. The ND Alabama game was a ****ing joke. At least FSU can show up and play competively against the big guns... and win.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Week 7

NSFW ItBama Roll

I'm about to go kill 20 cows just so I can melt their bells down.
State is using the money they didn't spend on cam to pay the refs

You worthless, welfare-sucking, trailer-dwelling, inbred, illiterate, redneck offspring of land-thieving criminal pieces of shit. I hope your meth labs blow up your trailers and you have to live on the streets and it rains and hails and you get hit by lightning in your busted teeth. And when you go to the hospital to get your lightninged head looked at, I hope you get a Liberian roommate. You ****ing ****s. **** you. Kill yourselves.

We're the SMU of the SEC
Howdy Ags!
Just wanted to wish you all a very mediocre day! If you have been average at school/at your job for years and years, that is totally okay! If you are young, don't worry about being average, you have plenty of time, and there is always next year! Who cares about trying to compete with the top performers in your class/office? They are the best so it is completely acceptable for them to be better than you day after day, year after year, because they are really good!

kthrash

I have Automotive A.D.D.
VIP
If I were to be offered a single wish from a genie, I wouldn't ask for power, money or any other cliche. I would ask that all of the cowbells in MSU would be instaneously shoved up their fans stupid backwoods asses.
:jump: