• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I do find it funny that K...

:( you are really wanting my crappy pics? LOL

well see......you remember when the bike guys were being mean to you, and I welcomed you to the photo crew? well yeah.....you gotta take pictures to be in the photo crew.....kinda how that works.

plus I want to see KEW pics. you arent going to deny her e-godfather that are you?

I for one would like a pic of K posting taking pic with D80. Use your P&S to do so. DO! DO NOW!!!
We are both at fing work.

:jump: If it got charged we will be posting pics.

:( hmmm witf can I fing host them at? What will show up here?
well see......you remember when the bike guys were being mean to you, and I welcomed you to the photo crew? well yeah.....you gotta take pictures to be in the photo crew.....kinda how that works.

plus I want to see KEW pics. you arent going to deny her e-godfather that are you?
:) You were nice to me then.

:) honestly we haven't even looked at them LOL BUT if I can get them hosted I will post something up.

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
Well, I started out with the 50/1.4, then moved to the 18-200 as I just wasn't happy with the shots given the low light, and D80s lackluster ISO ceiling. I put on the 12-24, and showed you the difference in FOV between 18mm and 12mm.