• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Jeep guys...

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The Rock Krawler springs I put on my JK were excellent, and the price was good. I waited for a sale from Northridge and got them for a song.

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
At this point no. Don't want the hassle of having to re gear. The tires on there now are just under 33". I just want to get rid of the bb and maybe gain an inch or so. Occasionally the tires make contact with the front fender flares.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Go to local spring shop and buy a set of springs they make.
Is that a normal thing? I'm country as **** and don't know of a "local spring shop." I know of a heavy truck shop that can re-arch leaf springs, but nobody that actually makes springs.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Is that a normal thing? I'm country as **** and don't know of a "local spring shop." I know of a heavy truck shop that can re-arch leaf springs, but nobody that actually makes springs.
Seems to be popular here. I assumed any metro area would have a spring shop. RIGs are big business here, so are the classics and customs. Boise Spring Works kills it in those groups. They'll make you full custom or sell you kits. Everything springs related goes to them first and they distribute elsewhere. Less markup FTW. They'll match or beat pricing on the kits. I'd rather toss money to a local, reputable, family owned company than some asshole in OH or PA.