• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New whore on Pawn Stars

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
By the way, this thread comes up in the #2 slot for that search, too (not image search)

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Dude... if you keep posting shirtless guys the JUOT women won't be able to control themselves!

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
the picker girl is damn hot...........:beerchug:

Sorry bro, gonna have to take the other side on that.. even without that stupid assed tat job on here, she's neither cute nor attractive, physically or mentally. The two dipshits discussing 2 sided enamel signage is more interesting. Looks skanky, and not in a popping a club kinda way...

As for Jane Leno, I guess given a drunken night and two bags, she'd still be 1000/1 long shot.

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
I like my piercings and my one tattoo.. I don't think i'm trashy. I mean yeah if I was covered in them i'd understand.

mcatdtJEEP

the hottest girl I ever got with was "tattoo girl" Piercings and tattoo's ALL OVER.

Not a "take home to mom" kinda girl, but none here would have passed it up.

My only regret is that I got with her pre-boob-job.

She's preggers now..... so whatever.

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
how do you guys know she's a whore ? Just because she has tats and piercing's in no way makes her a whore..