• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New whore on Pawn Stars

so you're saying i'm a whore just because I have ONE tattoo and a few piercing's.. WRONG.
without really knowing much about you I can't honestly answer. However, more often than not people with hold their bodies and self-image in disdain with the use of tats and piercings also lead pretty loose sex lives.

It is possible that one can have the tats and piercings and live an otherwise pious life, but you can never escape the stereotype of "whore" with such accoutrements.

By the way, do you also smoke?

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
I just know some people that have tat's and piercings and are the least bit whorey .. They just do it because they like it which is there choice.

Smoke weed, yes... but I don't see any problem with it. I mean I could be doing a lot worse things ..

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
trashy?.. I don't really care what you think..I didn't realize you were fawking perfect.. You don't know me so you have NO right to judge... Just another stuck up American .. yawn.

Last edited:
trashy?.. I don't really care what you think..I didn't realize you were fawking perfect.. You don't know me so you have NO right to judge... Just another stuck up American .. yawn.

you do care or you would not have bothered to type that response above. And no I am not perfect, but for the simple fact I have not ruined my body with tats & piercings I am a lot higher on the spectrum than you. So it is not so much as a judgement, but rather an observation. American's are not stuck up. We simply realize that we hail from the greatest country on Earth. Even are scummy tattooed/pierced trash is better than other countries trash.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Tats or piercings = dirty whore.

That is all. You don't have to like it, just accept it.

I always wondered, if freshly showered and shaved, and no cash changes hands, can you upgrade a whore to say...slut???

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
you do care or you would not have bothered to type that response above. And no I am not perfect, but for the simple fact I have not ruined my body with tats & piercings I am a lot higher on the spectrum than you. So it is not so much as a judgement, but rather an observation. American's are not stuck up. We simply realize that we hail from the greatest country on Earth. Even are scummy tattooed/pierced trash is better than other countries trash.

why would I care what you think about MY body ?.. I don't think i'm trash and that's all that matters. :D ..

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
Tats or piercings = dirty whore.

That is all. You don't have to like it, just accept it.
sure you keep telling yourself that in your perfect little mind. I don't understand how if a guy goes and ****s lots of women he's a god and if a chick does it she's a whore. Not saying I **** random guys..

Mike R

Better than Joe.
sure you keep telling yourself that in your perfect little mind. I don't understand how if a guy goes and ****s lots of women he's a god and if a chick does it she's a whore. Not saying I **** random guys..
Because snowflake, you're living in a man's world, honey this is just something that you have to learn to live with ok, sweet cheeks. :headpat: