• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

My new fridge

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
That was is $3300 online and like $2900 in the cart...it was $2500 when we rung it up at the store.

I like it. Not a fan of freezer on one side, fridge on the other - I much prefer the freezer below and double fridge above. Yes, I have the poor man's fridge with side by side freezer/fridge. I'm just not "Matt" enough to spring for the upgrade.

Short Round

Oppan Gangnam Style
VIP
Wow... that's huge. I forget how large our french door fridge is. Having the water on the door is nice as some lower end models don't possess that.

I think I'm equally excited about being able to put my old one in the garage for a man-fridge:beerchug:

i told kat yesterday that when we do our remodel, for the bar area I want both a mini fridge and a wine cooler.....she told me I didnt need both.

I told her we do the bar my way or we won't do the remodel at all.

her father pissed me off the other day as well. I want to get rid of our big ass projection tv, and mount a flat screen above the fire place. He told I was wasteful and that the projection was perfectly fine. I said that I am not going to lay out all this money for a remodel and then not have furnishings that match the aesthetics of the room.

The whole point of getting the TV above the mantle is to open up the space and allow for better entertaining.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
i told kat yesterday that when we do our remodel, for the bar area I want both a mini fridge and a wine cooler.....she told me I didnt need both.

her father pissed me off the other day as well. I want to get rid of our big ass projection tv, and mount a flat screen above the fire place. He told I was wasteful and that the projection was perfectly fine. I said that I am not going to lay out all this money for a remodel and then not have furnishings that match the aesthetics of the room.

The whole point of getting the TV above the mantle is to open up the space and allow for better entertaining.

:werd:

get a wine fridge and small fridge for sure for the bar. It'll be pimp

We had our tv above the fireplace for a while. At first I liked it. Then I didn't.

:werd:

get a wine fridge and small fridge for sure for the bar. It'll be pimp
I was going to put in a wine fridge in our kitchen reno, decided against it, and am glad. I think it would have been a waste of money for us. I really thought it would be a great idea, and have since changed my mind. Now the second sink, THAT was a great idea.

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
Nice fridge :beerchug:

But a real JUOT baller would have a walk-in freezer full of meat.

We had our tv above the fireplace for a while. At first I liked it. Then I didn't.
How high off the ground was it? Our mantel is maybe 5.5' off the ground, so the TV would be way too high.

TV should not be the focal point of a room.

I hate watching TV, it is for mindless drones, I want it out of the damn way.

It's going above the fireplace, and I dont give a fawk what my wife wants in this regard.