• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

My new fridge

TV should not be the focal point of a room.

I hate watching TV, it is for mindless drones, I want it out of the damn way.

It's going above the fireplace, and I dont give a fawk what my wife wants in this regard.
How wonderful of you. You hate tv, therefore you are going to put a tv in a shitty spot, which you won't watch anyways, and your wife will hate you for it.

How wonderful of you. You hate tv, therefore you are going to put a tv in a shitty spot, which you won't watch anyways, and your wife will hate you for it.

out of the way is a GREAT spot for it.

she watches way too much TV as it is, maybe this will motivate her to clean more.

I have that same fridge. We like it a lot. Make sure you have a good water supply to that ice maker. It will be a PIA if you don't. Don't use one of those cheap pierce valves. Get a proper 3 way valve.

I was going to put in a wine fridge in our kitchen reno, decided against it, and am glad. I think it would have been a waste of money for us. I really thought it would be a great idea, and have since changed my mind. Now the second sink, THAT was a great idea.

for the kitchen my must haves will be a new range with 5 burners....and a nice hood that will actually vent to the outside.

pejeeper

Ninjas need not apply
VIP
wish I could have fit a fridge like that, but my kitchen space doesn't lend itself to the design without major renovation.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Nice fridge :beerchug:

But a real JUOT baller would have a walk-in freezer full of meat.

How high off the ground was it? Our mantel is maybe 5.5' off the ground, so the TV would be way too high.
I know, I was disappointed when I saw this thread.