• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

My new fridge

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
My sister had that refer, hated it and got a GE. My mom has that refer and hates it, but wants something more substantial than a GE to replace it during her kitchen renovation.

Just noticed your refer has a little larger capacity than theirs. Looks identical though.

Last edited:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The delivery guys said they didn't know they made them this big :pirate:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Now get rid of the linoleum :D and what's with the front door? is that from the dog?
yeah, when they were little they would jump and scratch at the garage door (the one you see) when we would come home.

redshirt25

Overt Lurker
VIP
yeah, when they were little they would jump and scratch at the garage door (the one you see) when we would come home.
My border collie got trapped in the spare room one day after the wife and I left for work and she tore the shit out of the back of the door; not a single drop of waste on he floor though.

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
No, That's people in my rents' neighborhood? I gave Steve a nice compliment, because I like his and didn't want to brag.
Only thing better than 4' built ins are 5' all fridge with a 5' all freezer flanking it. 4' is just too small for a large family.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Did I ever mention that fridge I got actually has TWO ice makers in it? :bling:

TOP THAT MATTHEW! :pirate:

TV should not be the focal point of a room.

I hate watching TV, it is for mindless drones, I want it out of the damn way.

It's going above the fireplace, and I dont give a fawk what my wife wants in this regard.
Separate media area is the correct way to go.

Nice fridge ABQ.:beerchug:

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
Needs more freezer space. Even with a separate fridge/freezer in the basement that we have that would not be enough.