• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Seminoles

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The marching chiefs and their TRIBUTE TO BEYONCE! :naw:

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
Is this the last bowl game? One of these the "national champion"?

So many bowl games...I've the other night had two teams with less than 500 records. Why?? Aren't the bowls supposed to be the best teams?

Ardvark

No that's the Jan 12 game..winner of sugar bowl plays oregon

Actual playoff system this year

Last edited:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Is this the last bowl game? One of these the "national champion"?

So many bowl games...I've the other night had two teams with less than 500 records. Why?? Aren't the bowls supposed to be the best teams?
The sugar bowl is next between Alabama and Ohio State. The winner of that game will play Oregon on January 12th in dallas for the national title.

There are some minor games tomorrow and saturday as well to fill programming. ESPN actually owns a lot of the bowls now (including the Birmingham bowl this Saturday) just to fill programming. Gamblers love it, it makes the schools and ESPN a lot of money and a lot of the games are actually entertaining and feature schools most fans wouldn't watch otherwise. Its a nice reward for the players to go on a paid vacation for a week and get a bunch of swag.

Last edited:

Ardvark

850 is a bit late for start time for the bowl game. Wish they would have start time if 8

Ardvark

The sugar bowl is next between Alabama and Ohio State. The winner of that game will play Oregon on January 12th in dallas for the national title.

There are some minor games tomorrow and saturday as well to fill programming. ESPN actually owns a lot of the bowls now (including the Birmingham bowl this Saturday) just to fill programming. Gamblers love it, it makes the schools and ESPN a lot of money and a lot of the games are actually entertaining and feature schools most fans wouldn't watch otherwise. Its a nice reward for the players to go on a paid vacation for a week and get a bunch of swag.
Dallas

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Nice attitude FL st won't shake hands. I hate sore losers

No shit. I'm glad the announcer pointed out that about 70% of them were headed to the locker room.

What a blow out.