• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Seminoles

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
He will be absent for a while after that ass whooping

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
This was our rebuilding year with a converted wide receiver as qb and an awlful defensive secondary who gave up multiple long passes in every game.

mcatdtJEEP

The marching chiefs and their TRIBUTE TO BEYONCE! :naw:
Its their best show.... they showed the chiefs right until the part that made the show famous....

I think I witnessed the singular worst play in the history of history with that 4th down play....

2 fumbles that cost us 14 made Jameis try to do too much...

Still... I think dalvin cook is going to be a great running back for us that will give us the running game we have lacked.

Tough day as a Seminole fan having to wade through 100 fb posts from gator fans whose team has less wins in 2 seasons, than the Noles have this season is tiring.

At least the sec sucking during the bowl season won't get bailed out by bama winning. Nothing worse than a fan of a 7-6 team bragging about how tough there team is because bama won the title