• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Seminoles

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Its their best show.... they showed the chiefs right until the part that made the show famous....

I think I witnessed the singular worst play in the history of history with that 4th down play....

2 fumbles that cost us 14 made Jameis try to do too much...

Still... I think dalvin cook is going to be a great running back for us that will give us the running game we have lacked.

Tough day as a Seminole fan having to wade through 100 fb posts from gator fans whose team has less wins in 2 seasons, than the Noles have this season is tiring.

At least the sec sucking during the bowl season won't get bailed out by bama winning. Nothing worse than a fan of a 7-6 team bragging about how tough there team is because bama won the title
Oregon dominated FSU all around. I couldn't believe FSU was actually favored at all.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Wasnt Oregon almost a 10 point favorite?
Probably. I was talking about the picks we made for the bowls and they had FSU by 10. We had to make our picks within two hours after the bowl announcements. I only paid attention to the Fiesta Bowl spread from announcement to day of. :shrug:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Probably. I was talking about the picks we made for the bowls and they had FSU by 10. We had to make our picks within two hours after the bowl announcements. I only paid attention to the Fiesta Bowl spread from announcement to day of. :shrug:
what? You made picks on a line that was 20 points off the actual line? :rotflmao:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I'm here

Barner loses what, 4, 5..... 9, and wants to try and bash bama and Seminoles playoff loss.

Wisconsin....
I didn't talk shit you ****ing moron, you're just lashing out because you're a poor sport. It seems to be common with FSU - walking off the field without congratulating the other team was some of the trashiest shit I've ever seen and indicative of what kind of shithole that program is. I'm glad Herbstreit called them out but think he should have said even more. ****ing trashy and deserves every negative comment it gets, and that includes the fans and alumni like yourself. There, now I'm talking shit :mrwave:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I didn't talk shit you ****ing moron, you're just lashing out because you're a poor sport. It seems to be common with FSU - walking off the field without congratulating the other team was some of the trashiest shit I've ever seen and indicative of what kind of shithole that program is. I'm glad Herbstreit called them out but think he should have said even more. ****ing trashy and deserves every negative comment it gets, and that includes the fans and alumni like yourself. There, now I'm talking shit :mrwave:

I'd pull every one of their scholarships that walked off and didn't shake hands. Bunch of thug punks.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
what? You made picks on a line that was 20 points off the actual line? :rotflmao:
When they announced the bowls, there was no question that Oregon would win, so I logged on and picked them. Within the group we had, the majority picked FSU and gave them 10pts. I don't know why.

They had Arizona by 10 as well. :rotflmao:

Last edited:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Dont expect class from white trash :clapping: