• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

$18,995 YJ

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Base model had the four cyl, no back seat, no bumperettes and only a driver side mirror.
That is not a base model.
Only "package" was the Laredo.

I wish they had kept the '87 mirrors for the entire YJ run.
There was teh S, SE, Islander, Laredo

:disagree: body is still decent, but needs too much work for them. And they cannot be without a vehicle for that long
:beerchug:

I "tried" to get K to think about getting a zing car and selling the ZJ....she did NOT want that to happen and wants to keep the ZJ....so put the $ into it.

and might!! put a 2" spacer lift on the ZJ and put my tires on it and get me new 33's. :hide: and I kept the old CB out of the TJ and will have my buddy Adam fix my soundbar speakers and install that in her ZJ. :flee:

son, mine has a AM/FM cassette deck + A/C
:jump:
No AC, but wall to wall carpet like the Laredo, hard top, and the AM/FM STEREO cassette deck!

Great option for 87, that was the only year available for the YJ was a duel top option that came with both half and full doors. Best friend's Laredo had the option.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
:jump:
No AC, but wall to wall carpet like the Laredo, hard top, and the AM/FM STEREO cassette deck!

Great option for 87, that was the only year available for the YJ was a duel top option that came with both half and full doors. Best friend's Laredo had the option.
I have the wall to wall carpet and factory hard top :bunnydance: