• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

$18,995 YJ

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Spinniker Blue Metallic, looks just like mine now, only more beat up....
Its been riding around the farm and spent the last few summers at the beach house. Only has 71k miles, but the tranny is slipping so I'm selling the stock drivetrain and installing a gen3 motor/transmission and a ford explorer 8.8 rear with 2" lift and 32" all terrains on stock wheels. Since that pic, I stripped the tint I installed in 1994, fixed the hard top and painted it, took off the front brushguard (that saved teh front end many times from deer at night) and installed greasable currie tow shackles in front, bomerangs in the rear. I have a new grille and fenders waiting to be installed and them I am having it repainted the factory color this summer.

Last edited:

gcb

VIP
Only has 71k miles, but the tranny is slipping so I'm selling the stock drivetrain and installing a gen3 motor/transmission and a ford explorer 8.8 rear with 2" lift and 32" all terrains on stock wheels.
You've been talking about this project for 5 years now. Just sell it.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
You've been talking about this project for 5 years now. Just sell it.
I've bought and sold 4 other jeeps in that period :jump::jump:

We've owned this rig since 1990. The blue YJ spends April-September in Orange Beach as a second vehicle for dad, bro and I to use. I'm not taking it back to the farm since we bought the polaris ranger. My 4.2 with the new CRT performance HEI and new MC2100 kit are going in my buddies '85 CJ.

My YJ is an 87 as well and I'm pretty sure it was the top of the line model. A/C, automatic trans, carpet and an AM/FM cassette radio.